[opencms-dev] navigation with a non-template menu who should link to a body template in the frame menu

Nicole Wollgast nicole.wollgast at sourcepark.de
Fri Dec 12 11:45:00 CET 2003

Hello. how are you doing?

I hope you can help me, I want to load html files without having to put
a link (not like in the navigation example). I have the problem that I
do not have a menu template but an already existing menu with
javascript. So I do not know how to combine a "not template navigation
menu " in the left frame with a "body" template in the main frame. How
can I  do this in .jsp if I have a link in a javascript menu , and it
should link in the bodyframe?

is there something like cms.load(the html with the first navpos) ?