Antw: [opencms-dev] Sometimes my tomcator OpenCMS is blocked.

Björn Schlueter bschlueter at lenord.de
Mon Dec 15 11:58:01 CET 2003

We had that problem too.
That problem was due to the scheduler! In case you use the scheduler try to erase everything from it and type it back in.
That help us solve the problem.

Greetz
Björn

>>> salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es 15.12.2003 08:07:50 >>>
I'm using OpenCMS 5, MySQL 4.0.15, and Tomcat 4.0.26 on RedHat Linux 9. Sometimes my intranet site doesn t respond to any request and then I notice than the tomcat is working, but only when I restart the tomcat daemon, it works again.
Anybody has a idea or recommendations for solve this?
Thanks, thanks, thanks.