[opencms-dev] OpenCms on Websphere 5.1

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Dec 15 16:38:01 CET 2003

It seems a method from the ORO package is not found. This might indicate
that Websphere comes with it's own version of ORO which is different then
the one used in OpenCms. AFAIK the same issue applies to BEA Weblogic. In
the Weblogic case, it's somwhow possible to tell the server to use the ORO
jar version that comes with OpenCms by some configuration. Maybe the same is
true with Websphere.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior