AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with publishing

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Dec 16 10:34:01 CET 2003

Hi Mario,

may I ask if you already solved this problem? I am having the same problems
you have. But there is one difference. Before publishing a resource it is
marked as changed with a red flag. After publishing it, it has a gray flag
and the alt-text says "belongs to project ''". The '' indicating a empty
string.

Can you or anyone else help me?

TIA

Kai