[opencms-dev] Please assist.

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Thu Dec 18 11:25:02 CET 2003

Hi!

I've a related problem! 've the same tomcatversion but j2sdk1.4.1_02.
I tried to create a new folder. The first dialogbox saved successfully,
but after clicking ok on the second dialog (creating name and title for
the index.html) I got the same error as posted.

But ... a hit on the refreshbutton and I saw my new folder ...

To ignore that error is perhaps a little workaround but not a real
solution. If anyone has a idea to solve let us know :-)

Hmm ... by the way: perhaps it's better to choose different subjects for
different content, I have nearly ignored the second mail ;-)

Tol