[opencms-dev] opencms api, I want to serialize

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Fri Dec 19 10:27:03 CET 2003

Hey Nici!

> Hey, how are you doing?
So far so byte =;)

> Can you send me the opencms api, because I now want to write own
> templates and this is difficult without an api, where all classes are
> listed with the methods and fields and something like javadoc. I need to
> serialize something and need the mechanism of opencms.
Don't know if there is a Javadoc URL or a Javadoc-Zip for download. I
looked for it too, but can't found any ...

Download the src-Package, unzip it and import it in your IDE (netbeans,
eclipse, or what ever). Netbeans has a JavaDoc Tool and can generate the
Javadoc by itself. Perhaps your IDE could so too ...

Best Greetings ;)
Tol
--
independent internet radio berlin