[opencms-dev] How can I export the "resources" folder in a module?

Jean C. Favila jcfavila at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 17:17:02 CET 2003

Hi

What you need to do is go to Administration / Module management in Offline
mode.

Select your module using left click in the first column. The context menu
appears. Select Administrate.

Select Continue twice until you get to the Module properties form.

Enter a new property named additionalresources of type string and value
/resources/

Now you can export your module including the contents of the /resources/
folder.

Regards
Jean C. Favila