[opencms-dev] Opencms Visio Reverse engineered DB

Martin Alley martin.alley at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 23 17:33:01 CET 2003

I’m using SQLServer at the moment, and it would appear that
relationships aren’t formally established between the tables – it’s just
what is made up in the select statements

Merry Christmas to you too.
Martin
PS I’m really trying to solve the offline administration view in
SQLServer at the moment – got anything on that?