[Fwd: Re: [opencms-dev] strange problem with opencms]

John Stamatis jstam at open.gr
Tue Dec 23 19:25:02 CET 2003

Thanks for direct answer.
I tried and the tomcat 4.1.27 but the same thing.....
I 'll give another information maybe more usefull.
The body of the page that it has not any problems with greeks.
The page shows the greeks with html entities (for that reason the greeks
are ok ) but the title has problem because
is not html entities.