[opencms-dev] Help

Chris Hall chall at just4markets.com
Wed Dec 24 06:44:02 CET 2003

I am going crazy trying to solve the well-reported issue relating to the
insufficient rights problem that occurs when trying to follow the
instructions and edit the page installation.html. I have scoured the list
and apart from the suggestion that I swap out xercesImpl.jar, which I have
done including restarting Tomcat, I cannot find any solution. Is there
anyone out there that can give me a definitive solution to this problem
please -  I am trying to evaluate OpenCMS for use in our organisation.

Regards,
Chris Hall
Managing Director
Just4Dental Pty. Ltd.