[opencms-dev] [ new ] Changing the encoding

Abhishek Tiwari abhishek.tiwari at mensamind.com
Sun Dec 28 09:10:02 CET 2003

Hi Schalk,
    In the file catalina.bat under the bin folder you can add a line to
change the encoding for e.g. to change it to ISO-8859-1

        set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1

Hope this helps.

Abhishek.

--

Abhishek Tiwari                    +91 40 23547826 Ext. 102 (Main)
Sr. Executive                       +91 40 23541447 (Fax)

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of
this email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in
reliance on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.