[opencms-dev] getSelectedPage in A_CmsBackOffice

jose.mato at ieuskadi.com jose.mato at ieuskadi.com
Fri Jan 2 11:42:01 CET 2004

Hello pals,
I´m trying to divide my results in the backOffice in pages. for example, if
my result consists of 45 rows, i divide them in 30´s so I have to pages,
one with 30 and the other with 15. I ve been looking the help but nothing
is put. I´ve been looking over the API and there is one method in
A_CmsBackOffice that is known as getSelectedPage and that is supposed to
create a selectbox with the options you give him. Has anybody any idea how
it works??? Do I have to redefine it or do I have to put in the session the
value of backofficepageselectorvector???

If you could help me, I´d very pleased.
Best Regards,