[opencms-dev] Can I do static export with pages that receives parameters?

Salvador Santander Gutierrez salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Mon Jan 5 13:28:01 CET 2004

I have a page with list of news newlist.html and this page has links to
other page ( detailednew.html ) to view the details of a new. This page (
detailednew.html ) received a parameter indicating the id of the new ( ej.
detailednew.html?id=45 ) This parameter is used by the jsp template to
obtain the data of the new.
My question is: Is there any way to export all the detailed news pages in
order to have all the news staticlly exported? by example:
detailednew_45.html, detailednew_46.html ...
Thanks.