[opencms-dev] Empty pages published

Murray, Neil neil.murray at za.eds.com
Tue Jan 6 13:49:01 CET 2004

Hi,

We've got a .jsp template which checks the login status of a user and
redirects to a login page if he/she is not logged in, otherwise it opens the
requested page. The redirection works fine if tested on the offline /
unpublished version of the site, but the published version just shows a
blank page. I've narrowed it down to the actual redirect part of the code -
if I take that out the template works fine.

Also the file size of the index.html that uses this template is zero if this
redirect portion of the code is included.

<%

// Create a JSP action element

    com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);

// If login status is null redirect to login page

    if((session.getAttribute("loginStatus")==null)) {

cms.getRequestContext().getResponse().sendRedirect("/opencms/export/release/
test/index.html");

    }

%>

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Neil

IMPORTANT - THIS E-MAIL AND THE INFORMATION THAT IT CONTAINS, MAY BE
CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED AND PROTECTED BY LAW. ACCESS BY THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY IS AUTHORISED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information onto any medium.  Copyright in this e-mail and its attachments
belongs to EDS South Africa (Pty) Ltd.