[opencms-dev] Is OpenCMS alive?

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Thu Jan 8 18:47:01 CET 2004

Yes, the project is alive and flourishing.

THe main developers are working on a new major release, so they are
probably not doing a lot of bug fixing at the moment.

This particular list is usually pretty lively, though December and
January are pretty slow. This list is mostly users, administrators and
developers.

Another useful resource is http://www.opencms-forum.de (check the link
list for more OpenCms sites). It's a fairly new site (and not official),
but lots of code snippets and such are posted there.

Hope that helps,

Matt