[opencms-dev] Clustering?

Angus Mezick amezick at guidestar.org
Thu Jan 8 20:20:02 CET 2004

I saw this on your features page:
Clustering for load balancing and failover

To ensure the availability of a website even in the case of hardware
failure, or to handle websites with high load, the OpenCms installation
can be clustered on several server machines. Common hardware solutions
like for example CISCO local director are fully supported. OpenCms will
automatically update all servers in the cluster if new content is
published.

.
.
.

Ok, How?  I have been digging through the various configs and I can't
figure out how to implement this feature.  Does it truly exist or is
this just vapor?

Angus Mezick
GuideStar - Philanthropic Research Inc.
427 Scotland St.
Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
PHONE: (757)299-4631 x35  FAX:(757)229-8912
amezick at guidestar.org <mailto:amezick at guidestar.org>
www.guidestar.org <http://www.guidestar.org>