[opencms-dev] OpenCms 5.0.1 and MS-SQL problem

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Jan 12 13:09:02 CET 2004

AFIAK nobody actually commited the fix to the Bugzilla. Sorry for leaving
this out.

Regarding MS SQL support in general, we at Alkacon almost never use it. It
would make things easier if someone from this list would step forward as a
kind of "official maintainer" for MS SQL. Certainly we will include the
fixes next time.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior