[opencms-dev] open CMS - Installation failure

Jonathan Roberts j_droberts at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 10:24:01 CET 2004

Hi All,

openCMS installs correctly, however when I try to view the screens I get the following error. Any one have any suggestions??????

Regards

Jonathan

javax.servlet.ServletException: Resource loader error in file '/system/modules/org.opencms.welcome/jsptemplates/welcome.jsp'
Root cause:
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util.substitute(Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)I
 at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException