[opencms-dev] modules

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Wed Jan 14 11:12:00 CET 2004

Hi,

actually there is a simple forum-module (with email notification on new
replies) available, it is just not open source. You can test it under
http://portal.wfnetz.de/portal/opencms/foren/index.html
If you are interested in purchasing a license feel free to contact me or
opencms at wfnetz.de.

Regards,
Stephan