[opencms-dev] Setting NavText and NavPos for .xls .doc .dot files

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 11:45:02 CET 2004

1) Upload your binary e.g. the .doc file within the relevant folder in our
content structure.
2) Lock the file and go to the file properties.
3) If there is no option for settings value for properties NavText and
NavPos, add these two properties.
4) Set desired values for NavText and NavPos just like you would do with a
normal page.

Now you should see the file as part of your navigation, if you have
implemented navigation for this folder.

Olli