[opencms-dev] clonning a module

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Jan 16 16:24:01 CET 2004

Hi,

> I need to do a presentation to a client (with editing and publishing
> contents) while still continue developing.
> So, I want to "clone" the module to avoid interferences.

then you have to sperate Systems a Presentation Server and a development
server?
This makes cloning much easier! Just export your module. The exported lays
after this under /WEB-INF/export/modules
Take this and import it into the presentation server!

The db values is the same ... export it in development envirmoent and
import it in presentation ...
Hope this helps a bit more !

Bye

Joachim Arrasz