AW: [opencms-dev] Error on reading pages (Resource loader error)

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Jan 16 19:16:01 CET 2004

Francis,

 > Is it rigth to first create a new module with template and then the
content?

This is my recommendation for how to create a new site:

1. Create a new module -- a very basic one. The Alkacon documentation
modules have howto for that.

2. Create your new templates in that module. If you need, you can copy
templates out of one of the other modules into your new module.

3. Create some content (in the regular area, not in the module) and test
your templates.

 > Is it possible to view the code source of the pages (jsp or html) and
style
 > sheets mentionned in the documentation pages?

Yes. All of that stuff is in teh alkacon documentation module. You can
navigate into it and look around. CSS and image files are in the
resource/ dir, JSP templates are in jsptemplates/ and plain ol' JSPs are
in elements/

Hope that helps.

Matt