[opencms-dev] problems during publishing and indexing resources

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Mon Jan 19 01:00:01 CET 2004

Hello Oliver Faulhaber and All

We have got a lot of problems during publishing and indexing resources with
lucene.

The environment is:
SO: Solaris (no se la version)
DB: Oracle 8i
Tomcat: 4.1.12
Open CMS version 5.0

We have are trying to publish a folder that includes 500 Mb of pdf files
but the resources are not published and red flags are replaced by gray flags
we suspect that we got this problem due to "too many connections" to de
Oracle database
and we will make some tests changing cmsCroneScheduler class

but we still have problems for indexing the other resources
(not including this 500 Mb folder)
The strange part is that Index procedure finishes withour error logs. The
index file is created, but it DOES NOT include all resources.Only documents
included in the first folders of the project are indexed, but not all the
other resources.

Do you know if this Index problems could be also related with the DB
connections issue ?

Thanks for your help.
Ernesto and Silex-Colaborativa.net team.