[opencms-dev] What is the best way to configure a multi-language site

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 08:34:01 CET 2004

Hi Matt,

I did do quite a lot research into this quite while ago. In the end decided
that the best way to achieve this was simply to maintain separate content
structure for each language and then apply rules as part of the publishing
workflow to ensure that the all language locales are up to data.

Regards,

Olli

---