[opencms-dev] Problem: Authentication on Lucene Search result

Ritwik Datta dattaritwik at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 08:36:01 CET 2004

Dear All,

I am using lucene module (net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene) for opencms. Now In some pages I have set access priviledges to a group of users. When I access those pages by specifying URL on browser , realm authentication popup invokes and with proper userid/password pages get opened. But while lucene search when search results appear clicking on a partcular link (that has restricted access), realm authentication dialog invokes and even with proper userid/password I am not able to access. I know this is very starnge problem. I tell you what I did, I created one index.html which in turn access simple_search.jsp that shows search result. That index.html gets invoked on clicking a link on my CMS repository home page. But to check , I hard coded the link of restricted site in home page itself. That time authentication is successful. But through lucene search result I am never able to access.
I am using Tomcat 4.1.18 , opencms 5.0 with net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene module which I think uses lucene1.2.
Please help me. This very urgent matter.
regards,
Ritwik