[opencms-dev] Editing problems

Michael Burschik Burschik at lotto-berlin.de
Tue Jan 20 09:48:02 CET 2004

Dear list members,

the menu of the editor component includes a picture gallery item. This opens
a new window which displays all the images in the selected gallery. However,
I have not been able to select any of these pictures for inclusion into the
edited document. Am I missing something obvious or is this a missing
feature?

The backoffice part of the news module also contains WYSIWYG widgets for
editing the abstract and the text of a news item. However, the "insert
image" button does not work for me. It opens a new window for entering the
name of an image, but nothing else happens. In particular, nothing is
inserted into the text window. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Regards

Michael Burschik