[opencms-dev] Questions on implementing openCMS

praveen_sadasivam at chennai.tcs.co.in praveen_sadasivam at chennai.tcs.co.in
Tue Jan 20 10:09:02 CET 2004

Hi,

We have a few basic questions on implementing openCMS. Your help in this
regard is very much appreciated. We went through openCMS documents, but
could not get answers for these questions.

1. What is the architecture in creating an aplication that will implement
opencms?

2. If we implement through JSP , is it possible to program in JSP and
initiate a workflow?

3. How to trigger a workflow when we change a document?

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen S
AWS, Tata Consultancy Services,
12th Floor, Tidel Park, Chennai 600 113, India
Ph: +91 44 2254 0130 to 35 x 2314