[opencms-dev] Ds:counter leads to error

Hartmann, Waehrisch & Feykes GmbH hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Jan 20 16:25:02 CET 2004

It seems that the Method "getCmsObject()" has been removed from the class
com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequest in Version 5.0.1!!! Without
deprecation.

This is very bad practice for a minor bugfix release.

You should really expect that modules for 5.0.0 would work with version
5.0.1 without changes.

Bye,
Stephan