[opencms-dev] New Page doesn't see new templates

tgagne at wideopenwest.com tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jan 20 21:16:01 CET 2004

Hmm.  This is my 3rd time through with the same results--coming up on a 4th
time.  Of course, I'm doing it in a separate module which may be the
problem--but without doing it in my own module its impossible to know what
is yours and what isn't.

I'll keep reading.  Perhaps I'm overlooking something?  At least I'm not
getting stack traces.  We're running 5.01.

What were some of the things you didn't different that made it work?  Did
you create your own module?  Did it have an special properties?  The how-to
doesn't talk about modules.