[opencms-dev] Where to put .html and .jsp files?

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Wed Jan 21 07:06:00 CET 2004

Hi!

Thomas Gagné wrote:
> I could put them in the module directory, but I'm thinking they ought to
> go somewhere else.  Is that true?

Your content-files (html/jsp) you can place in a foldertree starting at
"root/". A file "root/index.html" you can call in a browser with an URL
like: www.yourhost-or-ip.com:8080/opencms/opencms/index.html.
A file in a folder "root/myfolder/index.html" you can call with the URL
www.yourhost-or-ip.com:8080/opencms/opencms/myfolder/index.html.

Your jsp-template files should be placed in the system folder under the
path of your module like root/system/com.yourdom.opencms/jsptemplates.
For more information read the online docs about templates ...

hope, that can help - Best wishes
Tol :)

--
independent internet radio berlin