[opencms-dev] Lucene Field Search

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Wed Jan 21 07:29:01 CET 2004

Bruce,

You would probably need a more sophisticated regex.See the search sytax
guide at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/queryparsersyntax.html

Alternatively, you may want to look at changing the way the indexing is
done, and create a term specifically for the second keyword.  That would
require some source modification for the opencms lucene module, but it
shouldn't be that complex. If you create something useful for other
projects, please submit it back to us. We try and keep the code growing,
and we also keep an archive of submitted packages.

Matt