[opencms-dev] How to integrate OpenCms with Cocoon?

Michael Goodwin mgoodwin at amadeus.net
Wed Jan 21 09:39:02 CET 2004

I'm also interested in this, and will certainly look into it, but would
appreciate knowledge/advice.

cheers.

From:  "Salvador Santander Gutierrez"
       <salvador.santander.ext at juntadeandalucia.es>@opencms.org  on
       20/01/2004 10:16

Please respond to opencms-dev at opencms.org

Sent by:    opencms-dev-admin at opencms.org

 To:    "OpenCMS List"
        <opencms-dev at opencms.org>

 cc:

 Subjec [opencms-dev] How to integrate
 t:     OpenCms with Cocoon?

Hello, list. Some days ago I heard that anybody had integrated OpenCms with
Cocoon.
I've thought that the solution could be that OpenCms generates XML and
Cocoon process this XML with XSLT, but I donĀ“t find this solution too much
good.

How could I integrate Cocoon with OpenCms?

Thanks.