[opencms-dev] Still unparseable Date for news module 2 with date applet

Isak-Rickyanto iseec2k at telkom.net
Wed Jan 21 09:43:02 CET 2004

Hello...

I have understand how to use news module and have read
news installation.txt carefully. I have changed the format
for in-out date in workplace.properties, but I still have
exception like this: unparseable date "01/21/2004 00.01"

My workplace.properties for date format:
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.inDateFormat=MM/dd/yy
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.outDateFormat=%M/%D/%Y
00.01
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.outStartDateFormat=%M/%D/%Y
00.01
com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.outEndDateFormat=%M/%D/%Y
23.59

I use regional setting for english. Please hellp me...
I have worked about 2 days trying to solve this but still
can't solve this problem.

Please... I confused about this.. How to make adjustment
for date format ? Is my properties above wrong?

Thank's for any help