[opencms-dev] Where's the news/content module?

Thomas Gagné tgagne at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 21 16:02:02 CET 2004

OK.  I found the news2.1.zip but don't see instructions for loading it.
 In case it was so simple, I went into module management and uploaded
it.  The upload seemed to work, but there are some issues:

   1. In the administration view, the two icons display with the titles
      "com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsChannelBackoffice.icon.news
      ???" and
      "com_opencms_modules_homepage_news_NewsBackoffice.icon.news ???"
      which makes the thing look really wierd.
   2. Whenever I click on either one I get a system error.

I think I read in an earlier post about turning some kind of translation
on since the news modules were created for older versions of OpenCMS.
 Any suggestions?