[opencms-dev] Clear Flex Cache

Emiliano Viera eviera at sdd.com.ar
Thu Jan 22 15:30:02 CET 2004

I've tried 2 way to clear it. It doesn't give me any error, but doesn't work. I'm checking it all the time with the administrator page in the backoffice, and no matter how many times i use my clear page, the cache count never turns to zero (unless i use the buttons in the adm page)

Here are my two tries:

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
CmsObject cmsObject = cms.getCmsObject();

//Try #1
A_OpenCms.fireCmsEvent(new CmsEvent(cmsObject, I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_FLEX_CACHE_CLEAR, Collections.singletonMap("action", new Integer(CmsFlexCache.C_CLEAR_ALL))));

//Try #2
CmsFlexController controller = (CmsFlexController)request.getAttribute(CmsFlexController.ATTRIBUTE_NAME);
CmsFlexCache cache = controller.getCmsCache();
cache.cmsEvent(new CmsEvent(cmsObject, I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_FLEX_CACHE_CLEAR, Collections.singletonMap("action", new Integer(CmsFlexCache.C_CLEAR_ALL))));

Do I need to put something else ??

Thanks!
Emiliano