[opencms-dev] sub-menu navigation - need to be dynamic, maintainable by any user

Rita M. Segelman rsegelman at eavantia.com
Thu Jan 22 17:10:08 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm a swd, new to opencms. Tying to implement the site's pages'  sub-menu links in a more dynamic way. Instead of hard coding these links in .jsp, I want to enable common user to specify these when adding the page through opencms.
If there is no straight forward solution to this, what are my options to still make the submenu links more dynamic and maintainable in the future?

Thanks,

Rita