[opencms-dev] Dynamic rewrite of links in HTML file?

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 18:43:01 CET 2004

Well, it was just a code-snip to show the principle and what classes you
need to use in order to read the content in a string. Below is the code-snip
with the correct class references. You can paste it in an empty JSP and you
should see the content.

Regards,

Olli

<jsp:useBean id="cms"
class="com.opencms.flex.jsp.CmsJspActionElement"><%cms.init(pageContext,
request, response);%></jsp:useBean><%

String fileURI="/mydirectory/myfile.html";

com.opencms.file.CmsFile reqFile=cms.getCmsObject().readFile(fileURI);
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlControlFile ctl=new
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlControlFile(cms.getCmsObject(),reqFile);
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementDefinitionCollection
collection=ctl.getElementDefinitionCollection();
com.opencms.template.cache.CmsElementDefinition def=collection.get("body");
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile template=new
com.opencms.template.CmsXmlTemplateFile(cms.getCmsObject(),def.getTemplateNa
me());
String content=template.getProcessedDataValue("TEMPLATE");
%><%=content%>

---