[opencms-dev] Module Package format (manifest.xml)

Bruce Norman bnorman at tibco.com
Thu Jan 22 20:31:02 CET 2004

Thanks -

Funny I had already started doing exactly what you described - importing the
new stuff on top of earlier import.  The lib jars in cvs did not download
properly for me (like they weren't binary) so I had to get these elsewhere
and the jakarta-poi jar file was not used at all - anyone else see this
behaviour?