[opencms-dev] Module Package format (manifest.xml)

Bruce Norman bnorman at tibco.com
Thu Jan 22 21:45:03 CET 2004

Thanks -

I have pdf working but noted 2 problems - 1st would not work until I found
version of log4j (1.2.8) with depracated Catalog & Logger classes & put that
in webserver lib directory.  2nd even tho it works tomcat is reporting this
warning (any suggestions?)

(org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFPars
r).
java.lang.Throwable: Warning: You did not close the PDF Document
        at org.pdfbox.cos.COSDocument.finalize(COSDocument.java:384)
        at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.invokeFinalizeMethod(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.runFinalizer(Finalizer.java:83)
        at java.lang.ref.Finalizer.access$100(Finalizer.java:14)
        at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:160)