[opencms-dev] Re: Re: access rendered content which is not yet published

Sam Razialruh Sam.Razialruh at abaxx.de
Fri Jan 23 10:10:02 CET 2004

hello again,

thanks for your tip.
now i tried using the jakarta.apache commons-http package to login
first.
but still the same :-(

String url =
"http://localhost:8280/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/action/explorerS
howResource.html?url=/abxopencms/opencms/example/example.html"

// i also tried this url:
// String url =
"http://localhost:8280/opencms/opencms/example/example.html"

GetMethod get = null;
HttpClient httpClient = new HttpClient();
httpClient.getState().setCredentials(null, null,
new UsernamePasswordCredentials(
"Admin",
"admin") );
get = new GetMethod(url);
get.setDoAuthentication(true);
httpClient.executeMethod(get);
InputStream stream = get.getResponseBodyAsStream();

ByteArrayOutputStream baout = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

int j = 0;
while (j != -1) {
  byte[] readBytes = new byte[100000];
  j = stream.read(readBytes);
  if (j == -1) break;
  byte[] writeBytes = new byte[j];
  for (int k = 0; k < writeBytes.length; k++) {
    writeBytes[k] = readBytes[k];
  }
  baout.write(writeBytes);
}

stream.close();
baout.flush();
baout.close();

ByteArrayOutputStream b = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
b.write(baout.toByteArray());
//this is not the "unpublished" content.....
System.out.println("new String(baout.toByteArray()) = " + new
String(baout.toByteArray()));
get.releaseConnection();

thank you all,
sam razialruh