AW: [opencms-dev] What are channels?

M Butcher mbutcher at grcomputing.net
Fri Jan 23 10:21:02 CET 2004

Yeah... I once went through the source code specifically with the intent
of finding out what they did, and I still couldn't figure it out. Seems
there is actually very little in the way of code... you can create
channels, and you can get a list of content associated with that
channel, but I couldn't actually figure out a way to associate content
with a channel.

Matt