AW: [opencms-dev] Writing a simple MasterModule

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Sat Jan 24 17:18:01 CET 2004

Hi!

> Have a look at http://opencms.al-arenal.de/.
> Under Tutorials there is a link called vtab.zip and dbtab.zip.
> This is a howto for creating a backoffice module!
> Perhaps it helps a little bit.
>
> manuel

It's great for understanding the backoffice and "normal"
ContentDefinition conecepts step by step! :)

But ... if I understand it right, the MasterModule is newer, an
alternativ concept to "normal" ContentDefinition and Backoffice.

So this tutorials help me for understanding some generals and for future
questions, but not for solving my current problems.

Nervertheless: many, many thanks!! :))

Best wishes
Tol
--