AW: [opencms-dev] User Rights for the News Channels

Mark Miller mark.miller at hema.ch
Mon Jan 26 09:52:01 CET 2004

Ermmm ... no ... the news module does not currently have that kind of
functionality. Although I don't even see why you would require it.
Simply put the rights managements on the pages displaying the news
items.

Eg.

press.html.jsp		This references the press channel
project.html.jsp		This references the projects channel

Hope that helps,

All the best,

mark