[opencms-dev] Writing a simple MasterModule

tol opencms at recordcaster.de
Mon Jan 26 11:06:01 CET 2004

Hi!

*woow* I'm amazed! Such a "little" question result in such a thread :)

Yea! I read starry-eyed the description of the mastermodule and it's
features :) and I thought I found the solution I looked for the last
month ...

I'm a little bit disapointed that this wonderfull sounding features
should better not used. But I can understand the difficulties developing
such a feature! Before I discoverd opencms I tried to build my own
object to database mapper. And it's realy not simple! More than ever for
a greenhorn like me ;)
 From there I thought it's better looking for a "professional" software
developed and designed by professional coders ... and so I came to
opencms ;)

ok .. so far ... And now? I assume I 've to bite the bullet and build
"normal" ContentDefinitions ... ;/

I'm curious about the new mastermodule! Don't forget to tell me =;)

Thanks for your help!! :)

best wishes
Tol
--