AW: AW: [opencms-dev] Strange performance problems with OpenCms 5.0

Petr Hollay ph at ethikom.de
Tue Jan 27 14:08:01 CET 2004

Hi,

if your problem is related to generation/use of JSP pages, you can try:

1) set value of "reloading" parameter of "JSP servlet"
   in TOMCAT/conf/web.xml file to false.

See: <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name> in web.xml

2) define <Context> for you webapp with reloadable="false"
   in TOMCAT/conf/server.xml file.

Regards
Petr