[opencms-dev] Weird behavior with scheduled Lucene index building

Roth Olivier olivier.roth at think-solve.com
Wed Jan 28 09:20:02 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a strange problem with the daily rebuilding of the Lucene index.
I have one entry in scheduled tasks:
05 01 * * * admin Administrators
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene.CronIndexManager createIndex=true

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I get an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException.
When I look closer at the log, I see that every file is being indexed twice,
as if 2 instances of the CronIndexManager where running simultaneously.
Now I get a lots of messages saying "crontable is corrupt. Scheduler is now
disabled!", even after a restart of tomcat.
Where can I delete these entries ?

Greetings,
	Olivier