[opencms-dev] Problems with SQL Server - JDBC Parameter errors

Geoff Winkless opencms at geoff.dj
Wed Jan 28 16:49:02 CET 2004

Hi all

I'm using MS SQL Server with the MS JDBC drivers and keep coming across
problems with errors about invalid parameters within OpenCMS. I found a
couple of messages which suggest changing the query.properties file in
the com/opencms/file/mssql directory.

So far I've commented out the SQLServer-specific entries for
C_RESOURCES_GET_SUBFOLDER and C_RESOURCES_GET_FILESINFOLDER, which fix
problems with deleting folders and getting files (respectively).

So two questions.

First, is there a reason why these are "wrong"? Is it specific to the MS
drivers or to SQL Server in general?

Second, are there any more "known" changes I should make to OpenCMS to
work better with SQL Server?

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.messagelabs.com