[opencms-dev] Links in Framesset

Jörg Herbst herbst at getit.de
Thu Jan 29 11:51:01 CET 2004

Hi,

I've got a Website with two frames, one navigation frame and a second
content frame. I've read something about framedefinitions with XML
Templates and create a template which shows my frameset. Now I get into
some trouble with the correct setting of links in the content frame. As
long as I put my links within my navigation the whole thing is fine, but
if I edit a link in the WYSIWYG editor of a content tempalte  the link
points to new frameset, cause there is no parameter "cmsframe" given. I
get a new frameset within my orginal frame
Is there some config value where I can configure the editor to add a
parameter "cmsframe=content" to every link? Or is there some other way
to add the proper content parameter in the WYSIWYG editor?

Thanks
Joerg