[opencms-dev] Clear Flex Cache

Emiliano Viera eviera at sdd.com.ar
Fri Jan 30 16:37:01 CET 2004

NachrichtThe problem is that I have many pages only for registered users (hidden in the menu using the file permissions). And I have a login page. When a registered user logs on and the cache is active, the menus and pages for registered users are not shown. I have to manually flush the cache for these pages become visible.

So I'm looking for a way to clear all the registered pages and menus so they can be visible at user log on.

Thanxs
Emiliano