[opencms-dev] getting started - problems with WYSIWYG

Alexander Grotzsch Alexander.Grotzsch at web.de
Sun Feb 1 10:17:01 CET 2004

Hi!

I am having problems on how to get going with OpenCMS.
I installed it successfully on a windows-machine with a MySQL-Database running in the background. With some help I was even able to create a new project, but now the problems arise:
When I try to edit a page I either get the error "acces denied insufficient rights", although I am logged in as Admin and I am Owner of the file I want to edit, or I get the HTTP404-error with the description "The requested resource () is not available". (actually I set the file in question so that anyone should be able to read/write it, just to try, but no better)

What am I doing wrong? And how in general am I to create a "structured content"?
Can anyone PLEASE give me a more or less detailed (best step-by-step) hint on how to actually get started? Is there perhaps some example out there on the Internet, which I could use?

It's really urgent! I NEED to get started for my studies!!

Thanks for any help
Alexander